Our LPG Services
- Sales and Service of assorted cylinders & Accessories.
- Cylinder Installation.
- Retail of Domestic & Bulk Cooking Gas.
- General LPG Solutions.
- Specialised Solutions.
- LPG Consultancy Services.
We are closer to you than you think
Bovas Gas Express is right here for you.
Call us on: +234 817 2222 817 or send us a message on WhatsApp.
Our Storage Containers
We supply the following types of BBQ & Home storage containers: 3kg, 4kg, 5kg, 6kg, 9kg, 14.5kg and 18kg Home: 45kg, 50kg, 90kg and 210kg.
We also install and provide services for large and industrial containers such as Above-ground tank and Below-ground tank.
Your safety comes first to us while we provide you with our excellent services. It’s important to get to know some handy tips or information about the cylinder you use and how to ensure your safety and that of your household.
- If using your cylinder outdoors, shield your cylinder from direct sunlight.
- If indoors, keep your cylinder away from any source of heat. It is preferable and safer to keep your cylinder outdoors.
- Do not keep other combustible products near your cylinder.
- When transporting your cylinder, ensure to keep it in an upright position.
- Ensure that cooker burners and cylinder regulator are turned off when not in use.
- Avoid twisting your supply hose if you are using a flexible supply between the cylinder and burner.
- It is safest to have double controls for your cylinder.
- Do not put on the gas before striking the match or lighter.
- Never use phones near your cylinder or gas burner.
- Never use a cylinder past its due date.
Expiration date = Year of manufacture + Life span of LPG cylinder.
The next time to test your cylinder will then be can be determined as follow:
New test month: Requalification date (2020/08) + Testing Interval (5 years) = 2025/08.
For proper testing, you have to take your cylinder to a qualified testing station where the cylinder is subjected to a high-pressure test.