- Submission of your CV and Cover letter as indicated in the job description.
- Going through the stages of the interview process after being shortlisted.
- Your reason for applying for the open position.
- How your skills, knowledge and experience are relevant to the position you are applying for and how you can contribute to the success of BOVAS.
- A detailed overview of your career and your professional competences: your results and achievements, activities you have carried out and your areas of responsibility.
You can amend your application at any time up until you submit it. You will not be able to amend your application after submitting it. We therefore recommend you double check your application before submitting it.
Remember that the tests are only a part of the overall evaluation process. We do not make our decision purely based on the results of the tests, but rather on the overall impression we have of you.